• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1993 Chevrolet Chevy C1500 W/T - 73K low miles

tojo92

Reaction score
First Name
Staton
Last Name
Shed
Sold via Craigslist

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Wow, that is a nice truck. The paint looks great. Most things you see that old are beat inside and out! GLWS. I have an aging 08 that I currently use with a V8, but if I were in the market for a non-everyday driver truck to haul bikes or just do the occasional truck stuff I would be knocking in your door.

Thank you for the comments.

I'd LOVE an SXV, but I already have a CRF490 motard AND a Husqvarna NOX.

If I were going to get an SXV, it would be yours, but I'm covered in motards for now.

arrrrgh..... my '95 Sierra is a former Iowa truck, and I'm up to about 20 pounds of Bondo by now.
it runs great at 220k, but if I wasn't broke, I'd dive all over this one.

My Father in Law may be in touch today. He's looking for a truck for his grandson. The only thing the grandson was reluctant about was the manual transmission. He said he's never been able to master one. Give him a week behind the wheel and I bet he would be fine.

My Father in Law may be in touch today. He's looking for a truck for his grandson. The only thing the grandson was reluctant about was the manual transmission. He said he's never been able to master one. Give him a week behind the wheel and I bet he would be fine.

Thank you. I look forward to talking to him.

I taught my son to drive standard in it. It did take a few days, but he finally got the hang of it.

With granny gear, it made practice easy to learn about starting off from a dead stop.

Thank you. I look forward to talking to him.

I taught my son to drive standard in it. It did take a few days, but he finally got the hang of it.

With granny gear, it made practice easy to learn about starting off from a dead stop.

Sorry man but the millennial didn't want anything to do with manual. Too bad. You have cared for this truck very well.

Sorry man but the millennial didn't want anything to do with manual. Too bad. You have cared for this truck very well.
Im technically a millennial ( but I claim to be an old soul) but I did not have a choice in the matter. The standard is what my dad made us learn in. It always worked well as I'm ADHD and the extra task kept me entertained. While my kids are young, they will not get a choice either when that time comes.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Im technically a millennial ( but I claim to be an old soul) but I did not have a choice in the matter. The standard is what my dad made us learn in. It always worked well as I'm ADHD and the extra task kept me entertained. While my kids are young, they will not get a choice either when that time comes.

Both my sons rode dirt bikes so driving a manual car wasn't much of a stretch for them.

Both my sons rode dirt bikes so driving a manual car wasn't much of a stretch for them.
Dirt bikes is first on the list for my kids. My 8 yr old boy is chomping at the bit. My 6 yr daughter is not to sure yet.

TwinSpar;

No worries at all. Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:
Back