• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from Irving

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new member here. I was recommended by someone from another forum TGT. I just got my first Harley Davidson, its a 2017 sportster Iron in flat black and I love it. I haven't had a bike since 2012 but I have been riding for over 10 years on and off. This new Harley will be my 3rd bike not including off road bikes. Look forward to being a part of this forum.

0907161533.jpg

0907161532.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome. Based on assumptions from your screen name, thank you for your service. So what's the 1984 part? Birth date? Enlistment? ETS? Lucky number? SAT score?

If you can make Cool, there'll be lots of nice people, great food, and some unholy good pie. Sorry KP, I'm still headed to Denver on Sunday to see the grandies, and they get priority over you.

Welcome. Based on assumptions from your screen name, thank you for your service. So what's the 1984 part? Birth date? Enlistment? ETS? Lucky number? SAT score?

If you can make Cool, there'll be lots of nice people, great food, and some unholy good pie. Sorry KP, I'm still headed to Denver on Sunday to see the grandies, and they get priority over you.

Birth year. Many years ago when I made my gmail account I had to add something to the ussoldier because it was already in use. And yes I served 10 years in the army before I was medically retired. Looks like I will be going tonight for ice cream. just have to figure out how to get there from irving

Been going to TX Harley Bike Nights on Thursday in Bedford (and I don't own a Harley). Come visit this Thurs if you can. They usually have a band, food truck, and some side event going on. You can watch me ogle the Road Kings. ;-)

If not I will probably meet you one Tues. if you make it out to a Tarrant Meet n Eat.

Welcome, nice bike, and thanks for your service.

Back