• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

G'day mates, from Aussie land!!

red_m

Reaction score
Hey hey folks.....I'm red, a lil aussie chick...nice to meet ya'll :-D

I don't ride anything.....yet!!....am usually a pillion, but not for too much longer :wink:

Big CEII fan here, bit of a reg over on his boards...went to the gp at Phillip Island this year.....AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm 30, have a bloke, haha...an 8yr old daughter (total rev-head like me!), and a beautiful arabian colt. My youngest brother races a GSXR600 in the local supersport class, but has raced against the top guys in the country. Purely a hobby for him, but it's great being part of his pit crew!!

Got the news about Mark 24 hours ago....**** tragedy....take it easy out there you guys, we don't need to lose anyone else this year :(

Cheers.....look forward to reading up about your rides/experiences....I'm sadly lacking a fair bit of "technical" knowledge, but am making up ground thanks to the more knowledgeable riders out there :-D

Good to have ya, Sheila! :wink:

I'm sure everybody would like to hear of your adventures in Oz too. Would love to visit there someday - I have this mental picture of it being somewhat like an over-sized Texas, except for a few strange critters and everybody speaking with a funny accent.

Hmm... everything over-sized...odd critters...folks talking with a funny accent...

Come to think of it, that sounds EXACTLY like Texas! :mrgreen: :wink:

You sayun I tawk funny?! :-P

Welcome to the site Sheila! Sorry you found us under such bleak circumstances. I'll be sure to look you up when I get around to planning a trip down under. I hear there are a lot of VFR riders in that part of the world! :dude:

Be sure to let us know if you ever plan to head over here!

Adios,

Thanks guys!!

Thanks scott and scratch :mrgreen: Its nice to have somewhere else to post stuff, and talk about bikes with like-minded people :-D

Dunno bout any trip to America in the near future, but if any of ya are planning a trip down under, make it around the 3rd weekend in October next year!! Hahaha.....a big group of us "Tornadiacs" from round the globe are gonna decend on the Island for the GP round in 04....Melbourne isn't gonna know what hit it :twisted: A couple of us aussies hooked up there this year.... had a bloody fantastic time.... but it's really gonna go off next year...hahahahaha

Nothing wrong with your texan drawl :wink: I love the way CE says "doo-car-tee" :mrgreen:

Hey, red_m, I think you're gonna have more to celebrate next season, what with CEII's new ride... ;)

Hahaha buckeroonie...you reckon??? :P :mrgreen:

It will be awesome to see him on a competitive machine.....I'm a rossi fan as well though, so I hope he goes well, and takes it to max on the yammy :wink:

Back