• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newb

Reaction score
Hey all....found the card on my seat at the MC show and thought id log on to check yall out.....been riding for about 6 years now and ive got an 03 Suzuki GSXR 750 and my wife is riding a 92 Yamaha Seca II 600.....if any of yall are out in my area let me know and we hit the twisties sometime!

Cody :pound2

Howdy Cody,

:tab Welcome to the site. It is always nice to have more couples where both people ride their own bike! We passed out around 400 of those cards at the show, and that was just on Saturday afternoon. Glad you found your way here. Hope you enjoy the site. I'm sure we'll meet on a ride eventually ;-)

Adios,

Hiya Cody,

Bloody nice bike, my bro had one, but he swapped it with a mate for an R6, which was for his g/f.....he's putting his gsxr600 race bike on the road, cause he's taking a year off from racing....his was black/yellow/silver, what's yours? I like the black one's better than the blue/white :wink:

Mmmmm Hwy 4. I drive it everyday.....it never gets old...trust me.....

Yeah ive got the Black/Yellow/Silver one as well...the blue/whites look great but ill stick with my black/yellow....i love that color scheme

Cody

Back