• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Forum Member from Allen

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Hi all. A new guy at work (and fellow motorcycle rider) pointed me to this board. I am a fairly new rider. I took the MSF course in June, immediately got my M license, and then bought an '07 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom on July 3rd. So far I've logged about 4500 miles and I am loving it. I've just barely started exploring this board but I thought I'd get the intro out of the way so I could move on to reading and posting. So far it looks like a good place to hang out.

:pirate:

Well heck, we might pass sometime in the metropolis of Allen, haha. Welcome to the mix.:rider:

:welcome: Nice to have you here!
How 'bout posting some pics of your bike? we like the photos around here!

Yep, east side of town here too. But ride all over. Next WARMER day I'll be capturing more pics for the 1-2-3....game!!!:rider:

Thanks again for the welcomes. Here's a pic from when I first got it.

2dmfrqu.jpg

Welcome Scotty. You haven't wasted any time racking up some good miles.

I live on the west side of Allen but often head out on east Bethany to get to the country as fast as possible. Keep an eye out for this suspicious looking dude below.

Peace . . .

Attachments

• Jim in Allen.jpg
    Jim in Allen.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 88
Welcome Scotty. You haven't wasted any time racking up some good miles.
I live on the west side of Allen but often head out on east Bethany to get to the country as fast as possible. Keep an eye out for this suspicious looking dude below.
Peace . . .

That's a nice looking bike. I'll keep an eye out for you. I've taken many rides east on Bethany towards Lake Lavon and sometimes northeast towards Princeton. It's the closest good place to ride.

Do you ever do the rides out of the Allen Harley store?

blue goes faster!

I've seen so many people post that black goes faster but you are definitely the wise one that knows that blue is the fastest. :cool2:

Several of my rides to east TX start through the routes to Lake Lavon. Planning another day hop soon. Gotta capture some more of those signs!:rider:

I've done a little riding with the folks from the Harley shop. (Panther Creek Motorcycle Club) They are a nice group but I tend to hook up with people from the "upcoming rides and event" on this site more often than the Harley-only events. I like the diversity of bikes that tend to show up at TWT events. Cruisers, crotch rockets, touring and adventure bikes will often show up at the same event, and I like them all.

Peace . . .

Back