• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Birdsong Outpost

not as far as bigbend at least. might be worth a shot next fall....

I just went this past weekend. Fantastic riding, we had two f800's and were the only ones out there. The only people we saw were Border Patrol. I am planning another trip so if you are interested let me know. here is a ride video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiYf3ly_I-I&feature=c4-overview&list=UUCt5kEJg8OzEQdcPzNCTqeQ"]Birdsong Outpost Dryden Texas - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder if they give discounts to relatives? My last name is Birdsong, but this is the first I've heard of it.

We are heading out to Birdsong Ranch this weekend. Plan on leaving Friday night 8/23 around 7pm. We will be taking mostly back roads until hwy 90. Great ride for dual sport and adventure bikes. Let me know if anyone is interested in riding out with us.

Charles

Back