• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sulphur Springs rides??

Reaction score
Sometime between Nov 3rd and Dec 15th I will be in Sulphur Springs,Tx for what will probably be three to five days for work, don't know the exact dates yet. Thinking about puting a bike in the back of my truck when I go for after work fun. Looking for any good paved routes close by (with in 2-4hrs). The twistier the better. Maybe something up into Oklahoma?

Don Bell (bigdon55) can maybe point you to some. As for me, 'good' riding don't kick in till I get to OK/AR. Then there is a good selection. :rider:

There is some nice riding out to Winssborom, Quitman, and all around the lake Winsnsboro and Lake Fork area. None of it is particularly curvy but they are some nice two laners with country views. Good cruising for sure, in spite of the lack of turns.

Back