• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

'03 Kawasaki Concours F/S - make offer!

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Zuniga
I bought this bike on this forum a few years back and haven't ridden it much at all, so I thought I'd offer it on...

405650919.jpg

Maroon (original paint in excellent condition)
36,000 original miles
Original hard bags with liners
Wind wings
Pannier rack horn covers
Tall Rifle windscreen
Gustavson short "sport" windscreen
Tank bra
Murph's tipover bars (front only)
Murph's peg lowering kit
Convertibars
Pillion backrest
Lockable / removeable topcase
12v "cigarette lighter" outlet
Powerlet adapter outlet
Thottle lock clip
Original tool pouch (complete)

EVERYTHING on this bike works perfectly. Bike will be delivered with new battery, fresh oil, clean carbs, and clean Texas title.

Includes original tail panels for riding w/o cases.

Includes original footpegs.

NADA lists it at $2,580 avg. retail. Let's keep the offers reasonably close...

Will deliver anywhere for a very reasonable charge, either personally, or via Keyboard or J.C.Motors enclosed / MC pallet transport.

Will personally ride it anywhere in the continental US & Alaska, and fly home, if you pay all my expenses. I trust this bike completely.

I apologize in advance for not posting more pictures, but I have to move 8 other bikes to get this one out into the sunlight from it's dry corner in the garage. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS, I'll pull it out and take all the photos you want.

Thanx.

grandpaulz
athot
maildot
com

9 five 6 two 3 one 6 eight 7 one

Last edited:
Sold my 01 a couple of months ago with similar farkles and mileage. Asked $3500 and got $3500.

This is a great price for someone wanting a very dependable sport-touring bike. Good luck with the sale.

I visited with a rally rider last summer who was on an '04 Concours. The Gold Wing riders had mounted aux fuel cells -- not the Concours guy... with a 7.4 gallon tank he had up to a 300 mile range (depending on his wrist). With auxiliary lights, these bikes are way under-rated as touring bikes.
Good ergos, too.
Many times I've regretted selling mine.

Nice bike. I would take this but I just got my KLR last month. My ideal stable would have this and my KLR. Good luck with the sale

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I'm barely up to 18 states...
I truly love riding long distances. Last summer I added Oregon. The summer before that, I added a third Canadian province (Ontario to go with B.C. and Alberta) and had hoped to add three more this summer... but life gets in the way.

I didn't start long-distance riding until after I had sold the Connie (ZG1000) but I'm thinking it would equal the Honda ST for distance riding comfort.

Someone ought to grab this bike -- it's a heck of a deal.

I love the short shield on it. Never did order one for mine yet?:doh: Be good to have during hotter weather. Folks like everyone is saying these Connies are really good sport touring rides. One of the few bikes that you can keep the factory seat and not suffer like that junk factory BMW seat that is on my GS.

Dang it, guys, CUT IT OUT. You're going to talk me into keeping it and that's NOT the point!

hee hee.

Back