• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Still want to ride in mud?

When you ride this fast, how does your bike even get dirty!! Rsquared's son can haul the mail!!
28379524_10215843469507614_6706181251234213666_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he clean that in YOUR driveway! lol

No, fortuntely he took it to work and used their cleaning bay.

When you ride this fast, how does your bike even get dirty!! Rsquared's son can haul the mail!!

Thanks Rob, that's kind of you to say. I can remember taking him and his buddies to ride when they were teens. I could spank them like a four year old at K-Mart. Anymore, I can't keep any of them in sight past two corners, and they tease me unmercifully about it. Oh well, at least they still take me along for entertainment...

Last edited:
Ahh to be young again... My son raced this event and I think if it hadn't been for the commitment to his team and sponsor he may not have ever gone. But I think once it was underway that desire to compete kept them going.

I've been to events where the haulers had to be pulled out, but they were actually pulling the haulers into this one.

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

His bikes are always meticulously maintained.

IMG_0501.jpg

He's going to be busy...

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

Hey, he is a Rogers, doesn't surprise me he kept his commitment. :clap:

Back