• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texan from Tulsa

ScottH

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Hobbs
I grew up in the DFW area but live in Tulsa, OK now. I was invited on the recent Clayton ride by a local riding buddy(krabill) & met Photojojo, backspinn, greengoose & Hoodornament. Great bunch of guys.

I'm mainly into dual-sport & dirt oriented fun. But I've been eyeing a cruiser.

I ride frequently at Camp Gruber near Muskogee and Appalachia Bay near Tulsa. I've been to Clayton a couple of times. Clayton will be a more frequent trip if I can hook up with someone to ride with.

I've ridden since I was a kid but I sold my bike when I moved to Oklahoma in 1990. Recently purchased a KLX250s. Suddenly I don't enough vacation days anymore.:mrgreen:

I've got 6 kids, Ages 18, 16, 11, 8, 5, & 3. Three of which who ride. (Yes we figured out was causes that.:rofl: )
Daughter 16 rides a TTR125
Son 11 rides a CRF70
Son 8 rides a XR50
The two ankle biters will ride just as soon as they can touch the ground on the xr50.

Life is more fun on two wheels.

Scott

Dang... To think I have trouble finding time to ride with only two kids... :brainsnap

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Back