• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rt. 66 Trip - Wana join me?

It's not in the cards this time, but I'll be following your ride with interest, it's very similar to one I want to take eventually.

cool route, so when are you going? maybe I can go the first few days and get a steak at the Big Texan

I think only leaving Sat would work for me, but I dont want to mess up your trip, im not set up for camping the 1st night, kitchen pass, etc

we were at Carlsbad Caverns and Cloudcroft a few months ago, spectacular!!!

Shame we can't hook uo this time. My window of opportunitiy is narrow (sometimes I work) and if I'm going, I need to go now. Besides there are someplaces through the mountians in New Mexico that get cold and if I wait much longer, it may be too cold.

Well if I make it back alive, perhaps you can join me on a shorter trip.

Oh, I just have another thought you AND PERHAPS OTHERS may want to ride up to Carlsbad, tour the cave and then we head back together.

Back