• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from NE Houston

Reaction score
Name here is Bill. My story is similar to many; I took a hiatus from riding after my wife and I had kids. Now the kids are a little older and my better half allowed me to get another bike. I chose a 2014 Suzuki DL1000 and have really been enjoying the bike.

I have typically ridden on pavement, but have been working on dirt roads, etc. I enjoy brewing/ consuming barley pops, cooking and long walks on the beach.

Name here is Bill. My story is similar to many; I took a hiatus from riding after my wife and I had kids. Now the kids are a little older and my better half allowed me to get another bike. I chose a 2014 Suzuki DL1000 and have really been enjoying the bike.

I have typically ridden on pavement, but have been working on dirt roads, etc. I enjoy brewing/ consuming barley pops, cooking and long walks on the beach.

Haha, welcome to our humble abode. Cheers

Welcome. I'm like really into nature and stuff. :lol2: Bill, I suspect you're gonna fit in just fine with this crew of friendly reprobates. Oh, and I might add you have excellent taste in bikes.

Welcome to the site from W of Houston and beerbrewer is an interesting name!

Welcome to the site from W of Houston and beerbrewer is an interesting name!
I don't brew as often as I should, but it is a fun hobby and it gets people together.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Welcome. I'm like really into nature and stuff. [emoji38]2: Bill, I suspect you're gonna fit in just fine with this crew of friendly reprobates. Oh, and I might add you have excellent taste in bikes.
I really enjoy it and find it comfortable. I want to get more comfortable on the dirt. The bike also works well riding two-up.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back