• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 Project - Focused Picture a Week (Tracker)

I bought a saw set, but haven't use it. I have sharpened one and it cuts better, but yes, finding someone who doesn't think you should just toss it and buy a new one is hard to find.

I bought a saw set, but haven't use it. I have sharpened one and it cuts better, but yes, finding someone who doesn't think you should just toss it and buy a new one is hard to find.

never knew...
[ame="https://youtu.be/UA5DixEaaUo"]How to Sharpen a Woodworking Handsaw | Paul Sellers - YouTube[/ame]

10,000 internet points if you know what it is.

SC17Xa5oGIK5PJuGL1Ak0lwVjvQy1tuNkaTFRfY1ZYsBIyRaKsNbFsQsj-UoV6TPRriGiHxLE67aHCkcSTg=w577-h588-no.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, I can see a a white Truffula Tree now. :-)

Okay, so I'm not great with plants, but my wild guess is a Queen Anne's lace bloom in the early stages.

We get a bloom almost exactly like that, was told it's a garlic onion. The smell is VERY strong!

fi0PaiB2Cwjhb45cc-rNnNEFNQxYGrOgVcX9NP1HsBAG7E70goWUpd2AyoEWN2iyHKoeQUGWqk3q1CKK2g=w1257-h943-no.jpg

Golden Artisan heritage turkeys - toms raised from poults. The hen is hiding from them.

Last edited:
a7b3751041de77473de0b9c53b0430f8.jpg

Clouds reflecting over my stock tank.

Best I can do with an iPhone [emoji19]

Back