• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

We're planning a ride out to the Jay for lunch tomorrow. It will be a bit of a late start, I have some errands to run first.

We'll meet at Rudy's at 11:00 and head out from there. For anyone that hasn't been to Rudy's lately, the gas pumps are gone, so you will need to fill up before you get there.

Chad

I've got a few too many things to do today. I'm going to have to call off the ride.

Hopefully we can plan something soon, when most of us can ride.

Chad

Probably would have been a wet one anyway. It drizzled here all morning and was looking black over to the west.

Still a bummer though. :/ Hopefully, we can get another ride organized soon.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

My bike it out until I get my countershaft seal replaced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Excellent choice again! Gotta try their bread pudding... yum!

Think maybe we need to rename this the "Houston: Pasadena Bike Night Wednesday"? Seems like the Pasadena/Deer Park/La Porte area is the central meeting spot these days, now that we have a pretty even split between the League City and the Crosby/Baytown clans. Luckily, lots of good restaurants to choose from in the area. Wanna try Bubba's 33 this week?

https://goo.gl/maps/xsro7zSpU532

Think maybe we need to rename this the "Houston: Pasadena Bike Night Wednesday"? Seems like the Pasadena/Deer Park/La Porte area is the central meeting spot these days, now that we have a pretty even split between the League City and the Crosby/Baytown clans. Luckily, lots of good restaurants to choose from in the area. Wanna try Bubba's 33 this week?

https://goo.gl/maps/xsro7zSpU532

See you at Bubba's!

Now, hold my beer and watch this!:chug:

(Sorry, it just seemed like the right thing to say after see you at Bubba's.)

I might be able to make it tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Well I think it's time to sell the old KLR not riding it got to many other things going on. I will soon post it up in the for sale section. If you know anyone that might be looking for one left me know.

Good to hear from you Chris, but sorry to hear you don't have time to ride and selling the bike. I'll pass the word around to see if anyone is interested.

Back