• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gerbing

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Smith
Not really a review of Gerbing gear, which I love. I sent my gloves and jacket into Gerbing because the gloves weren't working. They traced the problem, repaired it all under warranty, and sent it all back at their cost, it only cost me money to get it to them. Very pleased with their service! I won't be without heated gloves this winter. WOOO WHOOOO!!!

Agreed. I own a complete set of Gerbing - jacket liner, pants liner, gloves, socks (I lived in Milwaukee!), and man, it's good stuff.

With them moving to all-US production, and the micro-wire and thin-filament technology improvements, it's getting even better.

If you like to ride, and live where it gets cold, electrics is (are?) one of those things that once you own, you will never do without.

I have ridden comfortably in 25 degrees F and light blowing snow.

Neil

I've ridden down to 13 in Gerbings and I only have gloves and a jacket liner. But I'm from North Dakota... I rode in 20 below with nothing but being bundled up back when I was young(er) and dumb(er).

I concur, I won't be without heated stuff again. Daily commutes in the winter are just fine here in Dallas.

Gerbings gear is great and their service is even better.

My 6 year old Jacket started acting up and would not work all the time. Sent the jacket back to them, 2 weeks later a brand new micro wire jacket showed up on my doorstep.
You cant beat that !!

I need to send my jacket liner in. Ever since I've had it one of the wires coming out of the sleeve for gloves has been much shorter than the other one and hard to plug in with a jacket over it. I have to plug the glove in first and then put the jacket on.

Now that widder doesn't exist anymore, I'll likely be replacing my aging(shrinking) vest in the next year or so with some Gerbings.

I just realized I have to hook the new bike up for me to wear my stuff. Jeez, man.

Back