• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Drawings of bikes (and people)

Would this count?

FJR-Charcoal-66.jpg

FJRHeadLight-Charcoal.jpg

For those of us with little or no artistic ability...

Right Brain

My brain in general is the size of a walnut. My artistic side is the size of a pea.

727804328_GzHuy-L.jpg

I was thinking that was one very attention grabbing meeting. LOL.

You know, I used to draw seemingly non-stop. I haven't really drawn anything since college though, other than house sketches and the occasional TWT shirt etc. It's those few TWT cartoons that made me realize how out of practice I am (an I never really was a cartoonist). Funny, drawing was always very therapeutic for me, but now, when I need therapy the most, I no longer do it.

I'll have to dig up some of my faves and photograph them. Heck, maybe I'll even try some new ones :shock:

I should look for some of mine, though I think others here have me beat. And like I've asked over in the ST forums, I might ask some here about illustrating (or for input privately) my childrens book idea?:clap:

Since the migration of my architecture work to computer, my hand drawing/drafting skills have deteriorated greatly. I do still have a whole box of drawing tools/supplies (I also used to work in an art store) out in the garage but I haven't really touched them in almost 10 years or longer.

Since the migration of my architecture work to computer, my hand drawing/drafting skills have deteriorated greatly. I do still have a whole box of drawing tools/supplies (I also used to work in an art store) out in the garage but I haven't really touched them in almost 10 years or longer.
Same here.

The other night I finally felt motivated to do some hard-core conceptual sketches to get out some ideas for my new CB project... I turned the house, garage and attic upside down looking for all my pencils etc for about an hour. Found one of my 'art boxes', but never did find my drafting stuff.

Tonight was he first time I've used water color of any kind in about 10 years. It came right back to me. My niece Haylie got an art set for Christmas and wanted me to draw and paint something for her. I figured Squidward was a safe bet. She loved it:

DSCN0105.jpg

The front wheel is off but it was fun to sketch.

Attachments

• big empty.jpg
    big empty.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 193
You know, I used to draw seemingly non-stop. I haven't really drawn anything since college though, other than house sketches and the occasional TWT shirt etc

:tab And I could use something new and fresh for another batch of shirts ;-)

Back