• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chatting With Santa

That lane splitting is strange, we just got it in Texas. You spit more in the video than I have in my life. Is there ever any road rage over it? You have good videos. I like the goose or duck one.

That lane splitting is strange, we just got it in Texas. You spit more in the video than I have in my life. Is there ever any road rage over it? You have good videos. I like the goose or duck one.

Yea it was nerve racking at first when i came out here from Texas and starting splitting. I haven't personally come across any road rage because of splitting. But then I'm 6'2" and 275lbs so i guess that helps some :) Most people out here are use to splitting. You will have some that try to block you but thats usually on the weekend when the traffic is heavy. Lots of people here will move over to give you extra room to get by. You just have to watch carefully because out here almost everyone is on the phone and they don't seem to know what mirrors and turn signals are for. :rider:

I get adv salutes and horns almost every time I do it, which isn't often.

Lol. I have a stebel now. However, last time I used it, the sound was... Uh... Dainty. Lol. Like it lost the low tones.

Did you use a relay when you hooked it up??? They pull a lot of juice so one is needed. I always use this when i put a stable on my bikes...[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0028ZKMM6?refRID=PBK2BGWP8P5NWKB49JQR&ref_=pd_ybh_a_37"]Amazon.com: Universal Plug-n-Play Wiring Harness for Motorcycle Air Horns: Automotive[/ame]

Did you use a relay when you hooked it up??? They pull a lot of juice so one is needed. I always use this when i put a stable on my bikes...Amazon.com: Universal Plug-n-Play Wiring Harness for Motorcycle Air Horns: Automotive
It was there when I bought it. It's hooked up through a PC8 fuse box, and I'm pretty sure the switch is a relay, but I've never torn it down to look at it. It probably just needs something cleaned out. I don't think I used it for about a year.

Edit: I just went out to the garage and gave it a good two second honk. It cleared up halfway through. Must have been some crud in the air line.

It was there when I bought it. It's hooked up through a PC8 fuse box, and I'm pretty sure the switch is a relay, but I've never torn it down to look at it. It probably just needs something cleaned out. I don't think I used it for about a year.

Well if you do wind up needing a relay i have an extra one stashed somewhere in my garage. Let me know and i can mail it to you if you want it.

Back