• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Oxford saddle bags & tank bag from Moto Liberty

Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Peyton
I went to Moto Liberty in San Antonio and bought the Oxford 1st Time saddle bags & tank bag. These things are great products at good prices.

The customer service from Nathan at Moto Liberty was excellent. He spent quiet a bit of time with me discussing options & products. Thank you Nathan!

Enough long winded discussion & product review, here ya go:

Links:

https://www.motoliberty.com/prod_detail.asp?Prod_ID=260

https://www.motoliberty.com/prod_detail.asp?Prod_ID=258

The saddle bags come with a package of bungies, shoulder straps & rain covers (installed on the bag on the left), and they fit my couch real well... :mrgreen:

Picture039.jpg

Shoulder strap installed...

Picture040.jpg

They're also expandable...

Picture041.jpg

Plenty of straps for mounting, including these, which click across the zippers for keeping things that are inside, inside...

Picture042.jpg

Installed on the bike (note: I put them on for the ride home from the store fairly sloppily. I'm sure after spending a few minutes to better acquaint myself with the mounting straps & the subframe of my bike, they will be mounted better)...

Picture031.jpg

The tank bag, which also comes with a rain cover & shoulder strap...

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

The tank bag is a little big for the Versys. I teetered back & forth on the bag that looked good & fit or the bag that could carry all the stuff I wanted to carry. I went with the bigger bag, but I may go back & get the other one.

On the way home, I couldn't tell the saddle bags were there. Every now & then, I'd reach down & touch them to makes sure they were still attached. Nice!

Ok, to sum it up:

Tank bag: :thumb:

Saddle bags: :thumb: :thumb:

Moto Liberty in San Antonio: :thumb: :thumb: :mrgreen:

I bought an Oxford tank bag from them as well, but hey, I didn't get a coozie cooler inside!!!

Also have an old Oxford Humpback tank bag that has held up well over the years. Good gear....

That was not NEAR long enough to come from a conversation with Nathan!

Back