• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

:eek2:I can't make it. Texas Mushroom Fest in Madisonville this weekend.
If you are looking for a road trip, it is a really good show...FREE (outrageously good) fajita tacos made with portabella srooms and $1 baskets of really fresh mushrooms. It is a regular event in Madisonville Texas. Check out the web site for associated events. RH

Seems that "someone" had a birthday tonight. Mums the word. Here are some pics. And for our photographer Debbie, a sunset from last night at the April Sound Marina.

Tony

Attachments

• SunsetTWT 004.jpg
    SunsetTWT 004.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 141
  • SunsetTWT 005.jpg
    SunsetTWT 005.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 157
  • SunsetTWT 002.jpg
    SunsetTWT 002.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 131
:sun:Hi, Does Mexican food near Montgomery sound OK???
I will be on call the next week.
Hacienda Mis Padres is top notch in my book, but I am open to ideas. What ever the one by Pizza Shack is seems to be really crowded most nights. Isn't that the same as the one across from the Dam? They all have good food so I am open. RH

yea Rick Tex Mex sounds good. and yes the one by pizza shack is the same brand as the one by the dam on 150. lets try it once and see if we can get in, if to busy we can go to pizza shack as back up

EL BOSQUE in same shopping center as Pizza Shack

Last edited:
Ioconnc,
Get your buns out of Fla.
Paul and I are taking his
Yamahauler trailer and
the FZ's to the Leakey
in the AM. It will be epic!

Nice crowd tonight. No Tonys in sight however. Home safe and sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How about something close for y'all, City Hall Cafe?

That works for us since I am on call and can't go far.

Daniel has a basketball try out this evening from 5-7pm a few blocks from City Hall. So if you met at 7:00pm, we could probably be there about 7:15pm or so...

Back