• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Thanks for bringing your top case, it sold me. Just my luck, I go to the store and they said they just 5 minutes ago, sold their last one! So, they said they will have one in for me tomorrow. Woohoo!

Glad to help out with you purchase decision. Be sure to periodically review your Woods reward points system account. I've cashed in on over $500 of free stuff using it. $$$.

Glad to help out with you purchase decision. Be sure to periodically review your Woods reward points system account. I've cashed in on over $500 of free stuff using it. $$$.

Woods reward points system account? Never knew I had one. I'll have to check into that!

Headed that way shortly.....

Hopefully JT is coming and we'll have a guest for a brief period of time. (another TWT Express delivery)

In for tomorrow. Possible rain at 5 PM, or so, so no real threat for lunch.

Nice turnout @ Billy's today. It was good to see the regulars. Hopefully the rain won't be too heavy for the large dual-sport ride this weekend in Blanco.

Safe Trails,

RB

The Bruce in town? Well, I'll try and make it. It has been a while for me too.

Good to see everyone today. Large collection of Beemers in the parking except the lone Tenere. Greeting to The Bruce. It looks like your new life @ Flathead Lake in Montana is stunning.

RB

You used to post pictures...

the lake...

the-worlds-top-10-most-9011.jpg

Dr. Woodbutcheroo,

...I have a spare key to his house. You bring the Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and I will let you have a spare room.

:rider:

The cool fact is his 17 acre ranch is on an indian reservation.

RB

Last edited:
Nice to see everyone. If you look on that map, I'm just around the corner from Olson Airport. Nice picture WoodButcher. I'll be around until the first of the year then migrating back towards the north.

Back