• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AMS OIL Dealer in Austin

Reaction score
Anyone an AMS dealer in the Austin area? preferably more north since I am in Leander?

I'm going to need to buy 1gal of Dominator 2 smoke oil.

Hog Alley in Georgetown used to carry it as did LSBMW. Maybe Woods carried over the product line.

Worst case if you can't find anyone, I should be coming down to Austin on the 27th for the photo day at Rusty's place. I live in Arlington which is where the Amsoil distribution center is located.

Silly question now, you prefer their Dominator line over their Interceptor line?

Worst case if you can't find anyone, I should be coming down to Austin on the 27th for the photo day at Rusty's place. I live in Arlington which is where the Amsoil distribution center is located.

Silly question now, you prefer their Dominator line over their Interceptor line?

I would have to double check the jug in the garage. But I am pretty sure I went with the dominator.

hmmm buy it in bulk 55 gallon drum and save $7.83 a gallon! a savings of over 18%!

I got some at Antler Creek, Oxford Ave. at S Lamar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try The Parts Connection in cedar park. They supply all our oils at work and can get just about anything. I know they sell the amsoil 4t eng oil.

Just use the lucas 2stroke oil its $10 a quart. Has worked great in my gasgas.

I may have to do that. I've been happy running AMS, my only hesitatantion was its availability. Which where I lived in NV was a non issue because some many snowmobile guys run it, it was easy to get a hold of.

Back