• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A year of rides!

one Wolf

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
James
Rode on a Tuesday. Pretty usual even if it was just 7 miles to get a state inspection. Inspector told me mileage since last September is close to 7500mi. Had my Strom 7 years and only rode 17000 miles.

So, a big thanks to all my TWT buddies (you know who you are) for getting me on the road more this past year.

Let's ride! :rider:

It's like many things. The more you do it, the more you want to do it. The less you do it, the less you want to do it. Sometimes you just have to get out and do it! I am sure having that GS has nothing to do with the urge to get out and ride more :-P

Glad you are getting some miles under your belt. As soon as I am healed up I will be a traveler also. Thank you for finding some wonderful eats for us. Planned to do a bunch of riding but shoulder problems and flipper issues have really slowed the odometer down.

Amazing what happens when you hang with a bunch of Slackers:eek2: I checked the odo on the S10 after reading your post and it's up to 16K and won't be 2 till October. Been fun hasn't it?

Back