• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Unique Outdoor Bar Stools, Horse Saddle, Hockey Stick, Tractor Seat, Boat Seat

FiddyK

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
You want some conversation pieces?

We are re-doing our backyard and selling our unique barstools. Each bar stool (barstool) is hand made. Selling as a whole set for $100. The saddle alone is authentic and worth several hundred. They all have been at my back yard bar, which is under our covered porch, protected from the elements. They are a bit dusty due to the project going on. You get:

1. Horse saddle bar stool. Needs one little leather strip to hold the left holster on. I've put leather cleaner/condition on it several times. Heavy base, will not tilt over.
2. Tractor seat bar stool. As comfortable as you'd imagine. Heavy base will not tilt over.
3. Boat seat bar stool. This is the really comfortable seat everyone fights over. Heavy base, will not tilt over.
4. Hockey stick bar stool. Very sturdy, but not the heavy base like the others.

All very unique and great conversation pieces. Only asking $100 for all four bar stools. Located in Round Rock. Can hold for a bit, but need them gone within a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_2024.jpg
    IMG_2024.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2025.jpg
    IMG_2025.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2022.jpg
    IMG_2022.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2021.jpg
    IMG_2021.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2026.jpg
    IMG_2026.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 160
See, they really work!

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 150
I tried, I showed the wife and she just looked at me........
Good luck in the sale. I like the saddle one the best.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back