• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Houston.....

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
I just found this site and thought it looked very interesting.....

I have been riding for almost 30 years (40 years old) starting on dirt bikes and as I got older began riding street bikes. I currently own a 2004 BMW K1200GT.

I am married with two young kiddos and own my own fleet service business (www.onsitemobilelube.net - shameless plug ;-) ) so my time to ride these days can be limited.

This looks like a great spot and I look forward to hanging out and hopefully rolling with some of you one day!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I haven't been riding as long, but I can certainly relate to the two young kids and no time to ride :doh:

Welcome!

I'm in the same spot - well my two aren't that little but I still am limited in what I can do. Early Sunday mornings work for me. They can sleep in and watch Sortscenter while I go riding and then I'm back for the afternoon activities.

Great bike by the way! :trust:

Dave.

Thanks for all the warm hearty welcomes....much appreciated.

I will definitely try to make one of the up coming Monday night meetings.....sounds like a good time. :thumb:

Welcome aboard...err, how many bikes would it take to constitute a fleet? Just kidding.

Two ...... or one and a bunch of cool parts and peices(close enough)

Believe me , some of our customers have such "grand fleets".... :eek2:

Back