• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Jesus take the wheel

I just saw that story about 10 minutes earlier. Yeah. She had a prescription for Vicodin, the story I read didn't say whether or not she was taking it or anything else.

Generally when people "hear voices" that tell them to do things it's never good.

"Hill was arrested and charged with failure to stop after an accident and criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon." Really? I am SO sick of jerks who take the right of way away from a motorcyclist and get what is essentially a slap on the wrist.

Everything about this story makes me want to do a...

Triple-facepalm.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfs3BJZxKkc"]Tim Hawkins - Cletus Take the Reel - YouTube[/ame]

"Hill was arrested and charged with failure to stop after an accident and criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon." Really? I am SO sick of jerks who take the right of way away from a motorcyclist and get what is essentially a slap on the wrist.

Yep, six months tops for the criminal recklessness if my research is right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If only she had gone by Home Depot for a day laborer then maybe Jesus could have taken the wheel.

How does she know that voice was God?

Thought it was my ex until I saw the driver's age. She had a way of transferring all personal responsibility to Jesus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or... she is telling the truth, God did speak to her, and this set forth a chain of events that changed history in a way we will never see.

If God had spoken to someone back in 63 and they wrecked and took out Oswald on the way to shooting the president, we would be talking about the "Christian nut job" from Dallas. Who knows what could be the ripple in the time stream?

Just saying...

Or... she is telling the truth, God did speak to her, and this set forth a chain of events that changed history in a way we will never see.

If God had spoken to someone back in 63 and they wrecked and took out Oswald on the way to shooting the president, we would be talking about the "Christian nut job" from Dallas. Who knows what could be the ripple in the time stream?

Just saying...

I dunno, God told me she was a nut job.

She would have to stop and let the J man out of the back seat it sounds like to me. I'm sure she's been doing all the driving for a long time, now she can drive right through the legal system, if she has enough $.

It might be an example of Bicameralism.

Hopefully this doesn't become more widespread. It could add a whole new dimension to potential threats while riding. :eek2:

Why would I give a rat's rump about a camel's sexual preferences?

Back