• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

REGISTER NOW! POSSUM TROT ADV RALLY and CHALLENGE, April 24-26, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: POSSUM TROT ADV RALLY and CHALLENGE, April 24-26, 2015

you have strong magic, Thread Killer; over half a dozen members viewing this thread, but no one has anything to say.

:rider:

Iyes not wooorking cannt ssee to typpe.....

as someone once said, "what has been seen cannot be unseen"

dang, Thread Killer, why you do that to us?

That guy is resting hes going to ride in the Pro Challenge.

c'mon guys, we need enough new posts so that that image is buried!

I'll bury it

Sounds great for my new-to-me DRZ. I'm in (if my wife doesn't mind, since I will be at Moab the previous weekend).

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Well. We are in a bit of a muddle. Stay tuned on unplated. Apparently in some alternate unviverse they are in a different risk category. Grrrrrr. Makes no sense.

Sounds great for my new-to-me DRZ. I'm in (if my wife doesn't mind, since I will be at Moab the previous weekend).

MOAB the previous week, you going with the group from RMAR?
There will be several of us going from the metroplex.

I am going to the RMAR event in Moab. Right now I expect to be there a few days early. Are you going up as a group?

At least 2 of us going together maybe a 3rd, don`t have any details yet.
Right now I am getting prepared for a week down in Big Bend for Uncles, leaving next Friday (13th) will be doing 3 or 4 days at the State Park first.:rider:

I have heard some folks wondering if the event is a go or not. It is most likely a go. Some last minute details are being worked out before I can begin registration. Stay tuned:chug:

Due to the nature of the event, I have sought AMA sanctioning. My website adventureridersoftexas.com will be AMA sanctioned promoter for all my future Rallies. I hope this opens the door to more lands of opportunity for Dual Sport Challenge riding. I have managed 5 years of events by literally the seat of my pants. Now, we go to the next level.

Ghost, you and your dedicated crew always put on such fantastic events that get better each year! (I still wear and love my first RTB tee shirt!)

Looking forward to seeing what's up next!

:clap:

Ghost, you and your dedicated crew always put on such fantastic events that get better each year! (I still wear and love my first RTB tee shirt!)

Looking forward to seeing what's up next!

You are too kind. I hope to see you and your brother soon:chug:

Dedicated? Pffft. We is indentured servants.

great job ghost so does this mean dirt only bikes now maybe hope wish cross fingers .only plated bike i have is 600 plus pounds 1600 meanstreak it dont like rocks i am sure LOL .

Still trying to decide which bike to bring, the GSA or the Super Enduro ! ! ! Got to figure out how much I really want to hurt myself ! ! ! :rofl:

I plan on attending. My pops(Grinder) should be able to make it as well.(he needs to drop his new bike anyways) Lemme know if you need any thing Dody or Tom I'll try to help out if I can.
-Jon Moss

Whichever 1 you don't mind dropping.....

Well, like last year, James and I were scouting around on your place and I try real hard not to drop my bike, but I have crash guards and I use them ! ! ! :lol2: :trust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back