• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I Kissed a Tree, and I Did Not Like It...

I've hit several trees and gone over the bars trail riding many times, granted it was Mt. Biking. :doh:

Kiss a girl, I think you will like it better.:doh:

Have you heard of Boykin Springs? That place was full of roots and was a great place to ride, too bad it is closed now.

Oh yea, I spent many a Sunday at "Angy" and would still be riding there now if it were still open to someone other then equestrians. It did indeed have rocks, roots and something we don't have much of in these parts...elevation changes. I'm going to organize a D/S ride up that way sometime soon so stay tuned...

Wow -- I should not have watched that --- glad you are ok.

"Boykin Springs" I loved that place --- many a great ride out there. At one time they were going to have marked trails like SHNF. this was about 4-5 years ago.

I still think 3Palms is a "little :rider:" safer than SHNF just not as scenic of course .... btw there are two new tracks at 3Palms -- the new "Woods Tracks and the new Area 51 Track"

Back