• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Offroad / MX school April 14, 2012: You can teach an old dog new tricks.

alright, both lists updated. I put a date by the names on the alternate list so we can tell who's waiting for the 28th and who's hoping to get in on the 14th. Let me know if i need to make changes.

Thanks Jason. And thanks to everyone for their interest.
We should be good to go for a second class on the 28th, so let's plan on it. I would like to be on that list as well.

lists updated.
you guys have to promise to not laugh at me and slow down to let me pass :rofl:

Jason, I've got that slowing part down to a science. No problem taking one for the team.:lol2:

Thanks Jason. And thanks to everyone for their interest.
We should be good to go for a second class on the 28th, so let's plan on it. I would like to be on that list as well.
Looks like I'll need to fire up the bike in the next few days and do a pre-flight checkup! :clap:

List updated again. I wish I could do both days, Rio sounds like an awesome track.

Still need to change the oil in the bike, probably do it tonight or tomorrow night.

Jason may have to update it again. Looks like Ryan & Toni may not be able to make it. I see we have one alternate for the 14th....Get ready Matt & send me your email for directions & map to the track.
Anyone else?

Alright, list updated.
One spot has opened up for the 14th.
The 28th is almost full, unless they cap it at 8, in which case it is full.

Thanks for switching Toni and I to the 28th :thumb: We had a number of small issues pop up that were going to make the 14th difficult to make. Can't wait for the class though. Toni even purchased all new gear for the class :rider:
I'll be riding my tard converted back to dirt but this should give me time to lengthen the chain so I can run dirt gears instead of street.

Looks like it, unless someone joins in the next two days.

Just heard from Matt. He has to back out for Saturday. Bill, Eric & I are still good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason, a neighbor of Eric's wants to go. He's 17 and a good kid. His name is Anthony. Please put him in one of the slots.

Just heard from Matt. He has to back out for Saturday. Bill, Eric & I are still good to go.

Jason, a neighbor of Eric's wants to go. He's 17 and a good kid. His name is Anthony. Please put him in one of the slots.

Ok, so Matt is out, but Anthony is in.
I'll update.

We still have one open spot, if anyone wants in.

PM me if you did not receive directions to the track.

i have parts in for my bike but cant get the old seal out. not a happy camper right now

you've got two week, don't give up yet.

If only it was closer to the DFW area, AND I didn't have to work.:giveup:

call in sick and crash on my couch :trust: or Squeaky and Jamey live about two miles from me
You know you want to :deal:

Well, I would love to but this one I can't call in sick for. I'll be at our Austin branch helping them out with an install of some 25' ceiling fans in their warehouse.

On a serious note, if there ever are plans to have one up here I would be more than willing to attend.

We did a 2 day school @ Underground MX near Kemp, TX earlier this year. That is one awesome place.
Sorry to here about Matt having to back out. Hope everything is okay. But glad to see Anthony step in & plan to join us. Jason (Poser) thanks for keeping us straight on the list. We appreciate the help. We have one more slot we can fill & feel free to join in last minute. If anyone has questions or needs directions, call my cell.
I'm hoping the track got some much needed rain from those light morning showers that were in the area yesterday. I am hearing it was dry & hard packed earlier in the week. Kyle & I plan to get out there early Saturday morning & try to do some watering. Forecast calls for a high of 85, mostly :sun:, & windy. What little water we'll be able to put down won't last long with those conditions so be prepared.
Looking forward to a good time & seeing everyone there tomorrow morning.:rider:
I'll post up early next week with updates on details pertaining to the 28th.
Thanks everybody, Bryan 281-620-9175

Well looks like my friend Drew is out. He sent me a text just a few minutes ago:

Drew said:
Well there went the fork seals.

Left one blew!

I'm fixing to head over and pick up the other guys. C'ya in a few.

Just in case (tu one oh) ate fore tree - oh sevin tu oh

I'm headed out. Hope we can get some water put on the track. Jason I'll have the DRZ if Drew wants to ride it.

Back