• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: HUNT COUNTY MEET AND GREET

Downs

Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
And surrounding areas of course.

When: 24 January 2018 5pm (flexible on time)

Where: Corner Street Pub, Downtown Greenville

Who: Whoever wants to come

Figured I'd give this meet and greet thing a shot since some of us are far enough way from DFW that riding in for a weekday M&G can be a pain and a multi hour trip. We can always move it to a weekend later on if we need to.

Owner rides and they are motorcycle friendly.

full-bar-with-craft-beers.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HUNT COUNTY MEET AND GREAT

And surrounding areas of course.

When: 24 January 2018 5pm (flexible on time)

Where: Corner Street Pub, Downtown Greenville

Who: Whoever wants to come

Figured I'd give this meet and greet thing a shot since some of us are far enough way from DFW that riding in for a weekday M&G can be a pain and a multi hour trip. We can always move it to a weekend later on if we need to.

Owner rides and they are motorcycle friendly.

full-bar-with-craft-beers.jpg
I'll see what Rrrr wants to do. [emoji6]

Sent from a week ago Tuesday.

Rrrr is up for it but she doesn't have to move all my furniture tonight. So I have to pass this time. :-(

It's all good. Had more show up than I thought would show up.

For those who looked and wanted to go but decided not to go let me know why. I'm open to suggestions on date/time/location changes to make it more accessible. I like where we went tonight but am also open to "roving" locations in the area.

Thanks for setting it up, looking forward to a ride, getting in some dirt. I enjoyed meeting and listening to the stories, I hope I didn't talk too much.

I probably talked too much for everyone haha. We can go poke around the reservoirs there's some hills to climb and whatnot. They're down around Kingston Street.

Just give me a shout, I am around most of the time.......unless I'm riding.

Been a while since I been on here, I live out by Hunt county and would be interested in the next M&G. Only problem is I work till 6pm. How late do these normally run?

We were there till almost 7. This is new so im willing to be flexible on time/day/location of week.

If im orga izing it though the day of week may change sometimes due to my work schedule.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If you could make the start time around 6 that would be great, however I work in Plano. Either way I will be at the next one even if I am late...keep me posted please.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Back