• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the forum

Reaction score
Hi to all!

I'm New to the form and wanted to introduce myself!

I live in Katy, Texas and ride a KLR 650 CAMO!!!

I have been riding for years and just recently purchased the KLR 650 and it does everything and more!!! Just what the doctor ordered...HA..Ha!!

If there are other Adventure riding groups in the Katy and surrounding area please drop me a line as my KLR is ready for some dirt and pavement to chew up!!

Ride Safe and keep your feet on the Pegs!!!

Blessings,

Frank

Thumper650

Welcome to the site Frank! :wave:

We have no shortage of KLR riders on the site ;-)

Hi Frank, lots of zombie apocalypse...er...I mean KLR riders in your neck o' the woods. Welcome!

Hi Phillip!

Since I am New to the forum how can we get group meet up at a local BBQ place in Katy this weekend?

I like going to Midway BBQ and plenty of bike parking.

Sandwich, chips and large drink only $7.00 dollars, can't be that for a afternoon ride.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Frank

Whoops you are in Dallas!!

Still getting used to the site and need to look at everything.

Thanks again!

Since I am New to the forum how can we get group meet up at a local BBQ place in Katy this weekend?

Sandwich, chips and large drink only $7.00 dollars, can't be that for a afternoon ride.

Please let me know what the group thinks?

Thanks,

Frank

Thanks,

Frank

Yep, I'm in Dallas although I've been known to ride for good BBQ. But start a Thread & arrange a meetup in your area.

Forums > Upcoming Rides, Trips & Events > New Thread

:rider:

Thanks,

Frank

I don't know how frequently they meet, but there has been a regular Katy area bike night going for a few years now.

2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112652

There is also a West side DS meet on a fairly regular basis that meets somewhere inside the Beltway.

WEST/CENTRAL HOUSTON DUAL-SPORT MEET UP
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93459

There are several more threads for NW Houston bike nights, lunches, and even breakfast meet ups. Of course, there is nothing to stop anyone from starting another meet ;-) Just post up the time and place. It might take a few tries before enough people find out about it to make it a regular thing though.

Meet up at Midway BBQ Katy, Texas - Ride after lunch!

Hello riders!

I would like to ask if anyone would like to meet up for lunch in Katy and go for a afternoon ride?

Place: Midway BBQ Katy :eat:

Time: 12:00noon

Ride to: Stephen F. Austin State Park

If you are interested please let me know by this form.

Thanks,

Frank
Thumper650

Last edited:
Re: Meet up at Midway BBQ Katy, Texas - Ride after lunch!

Hello riders!

I would like to ask if anyone would like to meet up for lunch in Katy and go for a afternoon ride?

Place: Midway BBQ Katy :eat:

Time: 12:00noon

Ride to: Stephen F. Austin State Park

If you are interested please let me know by this form.

Thanks,

Frank
Thumper650

You probably want to start a new thread here,

Upcoming Rides, Trips and Events
http://www.twtex.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Hi Frank & welcome to the best rider forum in Texas! There are a good many TWT riders around the Houston area, you should have good luck finding riding partners. If you are into woods riding, there are a bunch of riders huddling up this weekend at Kelly's Pond in the Sam Houston National Forest to do a volunteer trail work session. You could take a ride up there and meet other motor cycle & outdoors enthusiasts. There are some nice Dual Sport dirt roads in the SHNF as well. Your KLR will love 'em.

Back