• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi Rust here

Reaction score
I'll up load pics as soon I get them up to Photobucket. I have been riding since the late 60's. I am 73 now so I keep my riding to medium hard dirt roads and two lane highways. Texas State Road is one of my favorites. I have a 2009 BMW R1200R, Triumph 800 XCa, Ducati Urban Enduro.

Looking forward to meeting all

IMG_0427_zpsjsyc9ora.jpg

Old Gray. 14K

20161225_103442_zpsvsx8gkhn.jpg

This little Scrambler is one of my favorite rides ever. It is my basic ride to work. I take it to Trinity River bottoms to unwind. Light and nimble, about 80 hp. Great in the turns. Every once in a while I take it to the flat track to practice. I now lack the shoulder and leg strength to do it justice. In my mind I am back on the mile doing 90 mph straights and 70 in the conners. We will not discuss the real speed or the fact I have to have help to pick the bike up. LoL.

Close as I found production of Steve McQueen's Rickman frame Triumph desert sleads

Last edited:
Nice bikes! :thumb:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Tourmeister and Gravel Guy thanks for the hellos. Haven't quite got the pictur posting down yet but getting there

You are welcome! And thanks for being a forum supporter! I love this site and give kudos to all of us supporters! :sun:

Welcome. You've got some nice hardware in your garage. I haven't been down in the Trinity Bottoms for years; thanks for reminding me I need to pay a visit. I think I may have taken my first ever ride on a dirt bike in a vacant area behind Buddy's Supermarket along about 1971 or so.

Welcome to the site, I am sure you will find it very useful and with lots of nice people around.

32 degrees on ride to work. The heated grips and seat were very nice. Do not a long rider to work. In 32 degrees I was glade even with heated grips and seat lol

Back