• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 Victory Vision FS or Trade for ST and $$$

cdn_rn

Reaction score
2012 Victory Vision, one of the best touring machines ever made. I'm selling this due to sheer lack of use, it has less than 12,000 miles and most of that was on 4 road trips to Victory events. The paint has some blemishes, but nothing major.

Add ons include a complete set of Rick Fairless alien skull covers and pegs. Lloyds air cleaner, Llyods timing wheel, PCV with autotune, HMD520 Apes, Arlen Ness mirriors, Polk audio speakers and Freedom true duals. The bike has been dyno tuned.

I have many extras that could be sold separately, or added to sweeten the deal.

I'm at $10,000 or BRO. I'm in Wylie.

view

view

view

view

Last edited:
If there was a trade offer, I'd be all over it! There is a Triumph in Plano that I have my eye on :rider:

On eBay right now at $9500. Trunk and big screen are on, ready tor ride across the country!

At $9000 with all the goodies. Awesome bike, but I really need a roof on my rental house.

Back