• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Had to have lunch with the boss and start to train the new HR person. Beautiful day to be outside.

I will be there about 11:30 to meet folks, is that a good time?

I will be there about 11:30 to meet folks, is that a good time?

Perfect time. I'm planning to be there - and weather doesn't look good for the trailer park, so Billy's it is...

I'll be there around 11-ish. It's foggy in Coupland, hope it clears up.

If my tires come in then I need to head that way, but it is 10:30 and they haven't shown yet. Come on FedEx...

We had another exciting filled lunch with both regulars and irregulars showing up. Scott made it in from Georgetown. He is enthusiastic about taking up dual-sporting on his newly refurbished DR350.

Today's table topics ranged from the future of Social Security, President Trump, the United Airlines passenger debacle, the virtues of tubed to Tubliss tire conversions, and the recent Big Bend motorcycle safari to name a few discussion items.

Special guest visits from kubotamiketx on his Husky 500+ and JohnK riding his new water cooled GS1200.

Upcoming TWTEX local events:

BBQ4U on April 29th.
Junction dual-sport ride With Texas Adventure on April 20th.
Bandera pie run on April 29th.

We had another exciting filled lunch with both regulars and irregulars showing up. Scott made it in from Georgetown. He is enthusiastic about taking up dual-sporting on his newly refurbished DR350.

Today's table topics ranged from the future of Social Security, President Trump, the United Airlines passenger debacle, the virtues of tubed to Tubliss tire conversions, and the recent Big Bend motorcycle safari to name a few discussion items.

Special guest visits from kubotamiketx on his Husky 500+ and JohnK riding his new water cooled GS1200.

Upcoming TWTEX local events:

BBQ4U on April 29th.
Junction dual-sport ride With Texas Adventure on April 20th.
Bandera pie run on April 29th.

FB: You used to have pictures in your lunch reports!

FB: You used to have pictures in your lunch reports!

Mainly Harley's today....

RB

harley-davidson-motorcycles.jpg

I got to Billy's just as everyone left was saddling up to leave. JeffS and Inominate stayed around to chat for a bit as I dined. Was late due to a visit to Ducati Austin while a friend tried on a 2017 Supersport for size.

picture.php

In for the trailers tomorrow...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Here's a pic I took last week, posted it on the TWT Facebook page.

I'm already at Billy's this morning, waiting for them to open at 11. Running errands so caged it today.
5eee5f089520899b42e983033689e41d.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I may run to Cuznbob's on the way. Or I may head down right away. But it looks like I'll make it there today.

However, I may head for the trailers...

I swung by the trailers about 11:45, but didn't see Jeff, so I looped back to Billy's and had lunch with Norm, Tom, Stewart (sp?), Not Dave and Steve. I didn't stay long since I was on the clock and had already gone to Bob's to have him check the bike.

Billy's Alternative Food Trailer

I stopped in @ JeffS food trailer suggestion during lunch.

When I arrived, the TWTEX crew was busy chomping away at various eclectic dishes. I opted for the chicken kabobs with BBQ from the red trailer. I really like this location especially when it is a sunny weather. The dark, dingy mafia life environment of Billy's bar is so...1920s.

There were a few renegade riders at Billy's when I drove by.

Howdy to JeffS's father from Bertram.

RB

k3ndyv.jpg

Yellow box is the unmarked location of the food trailer.

2880bwk.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a pic I took last week, posted it on the TWT Facebook page.

I'm already at Billy's this morning, waiting for them to open at 11. Running errands so caged it today.
5eee5f089520899b42e983033689e41d.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Hey, my bike was parked in the same spot again, today.:mrgreen:

I swung by the trailers about 11:45, but didn't see Jeff, so I looped back to Billy's and had lunch with Norm, Tom, Stewart (sp?), Not Dave and Steve. I didn't stay long since I was on the clock and had already gone to Bob's to have him check the bike.

Hey what about...? Oh yeah. Nevermind.

Back