• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wanted: Size Small/Medium Women's Riding Gear

J

Jarrett

My daughter is getting into riding. Need some riding gear for her. She wears an adult size small to medium shirt. Not sure on pant size. I believe she is 5'6" or 7".

She needs a jacket, pants, boots. She's riding an adventure-styled bike if that makes a difference. If you happen to know of anyone wanting to part with some, please let me know. Thanks.

Here's a pic of her on her NC700X during her first parking lot ride last night in case that helps with sizing:

35882188_10214058400467514_1569958379462328320_n.png

I have a white Shoei Quest 2XL helmet with a UClear system in for trade if that is of interest.

I have all that listed , but getting my wife to let go of it is hard . My wife is 5' 6" 126 lb What shoe size ? pm me for a ph # , and I'll talk to my wife . I can not say for sure if she is willing to sell anything , but its all like new . Some only tried on .

I have a first Gear "Granite" suit that my wife wore once then dry cleaned and put away.
She is 5'6" ish about 120 lbs.
Jacket is a medium, pants are a size 10.
I don't think I the liner has ever been used.
How about $75?
PM me and I'll send you a pic.

Dane

Back