• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: February 18th meet n greet n eat

Looking like schedule may not let me make it so I'm doubtful now. Might be just as well. Weather forecast over this way is not as good. Low 60s with rain possible.

Drew, I would like to make this one. I'm a maybe for now, grandson has a baseball tournament in Waco, so it depends on the schedule.

If anyone wants to ride some dirt roads down to S'ville, shoot me a PM, let's meet up at New York Hill (I-20 @ Thurber) about 9am. There's some good easy dirt roads south of there.

Well, Mongo is out ! He will be in Midland until late Sunday. I may have Chris and his fiance' if I can get them to come with me ! ! ! LOL

Anyone on the fence today that can chime back in by Saturday would be great so I can send Ruby one more update. Thanks hope to see you all there Sunday.

Anyone on the fence today that can chime back in by Saturday would be great so I can send Ruby one more update. Thanks hope to see you all there Sunday.
In still in. Rod, Mike and I plan to leave my house at 830am. Wanta join us?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Weather, flu, prepping for Big Bend ... Im doubtful.

I feel fine ... the wife is typhoid mary.

She needs to get better soon.
I'm running out of chips, beer, underwear and dishes.

One of many symptoms.

Maybe she's P1 of a new strain.

Typhoflu. ...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm unfortunately not going to make it tomorrow. Will have to save those great roads for a future midweek dutchess slacker ride.

I'm in. Don't know ya'll, but sounds like a good excuse to ride FM51.

Well, things are looking up ... wife is feeling much better. Just no energy.
So, I'm back into the maybe category.

Shooter, you coming down 51 through Granbury?

I'm riding 51 through Paluxy and then west on 205.

I'll either be on a XR650 or KTM ...

Back