• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

back protectors to fit firstgear jackets

jbh

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Henderson
I have a firstgear speed jacket and a meshtex II jacket. Both have the foam insert in the back. Is there anything that it better I can use to upgrade this part of the jacket, I would like to have something that will fit in the pockets that hold the foam protection. Right now I just have both foam protectors from each jacket doubled up in my speed jacket but I would like some better armor to fit instead.

Thanks.

jbh said:
I have a firstgear speed jacket and a meshtex II jacket. Both have the foam insert in the back. Is there anything that it better I can use to upgrade this part of the jacket, I would like to have something that will fit in the pockets that hold the foam protection. Right now I just have both foam protectors from each jacket doubled up in my speed jacket but I would like some better armor to fit instead.

Thanks.

Check www.newenough.com. They have several brands of upgrade armor that should fit, including some from FirstGear, I believe.

Lee

Back