• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where is the largest motorcycle dealer in Texas?

Reaction score
I was thinking about ride destinations, and I found myself wondering where is the largest motorcycle dealer in Texas? By 'largest', I mean biggest inventory of new and used motorcycles.

I wonder if this Barnett is related to an old coot I used to know named Jack Barnett. He had a Honda dealership in my home town years and years and years ago.

No offense to El Paso, but how would it have the largest Harley dealership? Is it a big cross road or stopping point for many well know cross country trips that I do not know about. :giveup:

RxZ (is pretty new to motorcycles)

Never been there but they've got to be pretty big. A former riding buddy was recruited all the way from Mass. to go work for them a few years back. I can't think of any other dealers that have the size or the paycheck to pull people in from across the country.

No offense to El Paso, but how would it have the largest Harley dealership? Is it a big cross road or stopping point for many well know cross country trips that I do not know about. :giveup:

RxZ (is pretty new to motorcycles)

EP is home to a very large military installation, and soldiers buy bikes.

check out Barnett H-D's website...they are a big outfit and they also have a store in Las Cruces NM.

Back