• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: Novembers Meet n Greet n Eat with A Ride on the side- Sun. 11/9

Lunch for sure sunday. Anyone in the N DFW area wanna ride together?

I may be bringing others with me...trying to round them up now.

Hate when I change things last minute but I'm out for camping.

hmmm, considering I might be starting vacation or unemployed on that date, I might think about maybe thinking about possibly showing up for this.

maybe.

Not "by" Jacksboro, in Jacksboro Just north of the square 3 or 4 blocks.:eat:

I thought so, I recalled we did a ride back in March or April. Was a nice ride and we stopped there, great home made style burgers. Worth mentioning to anyone stopping at Herds, bring cash.

Looks like I'm in! Camping. Looks like fri, sat and sunday lunch and home. Its last min but weekend just opened up. You got some space BigDave?

I'm in for the Cool food on Sunday. I made a reservation at Fort Richardson SP for Saturday night only. Expect to be arriving in that area just in time to join you guys at Herd's on Saturday evening then on to the park to set up camp.

Please change me to "in". I'm looking forward to meeting you folks, unfortunately I still haven't purchased my bike yet so I'll stand out pretty easily. :(

Please change me to "in". I'm looking forward to meeting you folks, unfortunately I still haven't purchased my bike yet so I'll stand out pretty easily. :(

Camping? We do have TWT members that drive to these,so it is no big deal. If your worried just wear your helmet into the cafe. No one will know the difference.:-P

I'm in for camping Saturday and lunch Sunday. I plan to leave Austin around noon, arrive in time to set up camp before going to Herds.

Would anyone like to meet up Saturday & get in some riding before Hurd's @ 630?

I'll be leaving Graham about 1-2, & be meandering around all afternoon. If anyone wants to join me, PM me.

Don't know where the other pic went. Does a fifty lb. bag of dog chow riding pillion make me look like a redneck? This is Wal Mart not Starbucks!

No, if it was deer corn I would say yes, and it would have to be more than one!

I'm in for Cool and camping. Be going up with WhiskeySmith. Look forward to it!:eat:

That looks Ann's sounds great. How about we do dinner there Saturday. It's 4 miles from the camp ground, say 6:30 herds. Those camping we can have some cobbler for dessert later. Thoughts.

Rock on brother! That sounds like a plan, need us to bring anything?

Someone should probably get a head count and call Herd's to warn them that we will be coming. Sounds like it could be a large group and of course we are always rowdy! [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are we doing Herd's for late Saturday lunch or dinner?

Sign in here if your going to Herd's and when so we can get a game plan going? I have seen lunch and 6:30???

So it looks like 6:30 or so. Please chime in if I left you off the Saturday Herds dinner list.

Big Dave
daave
Grinder
maximus flavius
V-lust
WhiskeySmith
need2tour
vfaame
rpcraft
Grinder+2
TossingLead
JMTex+2

Last edited:
I would suggest we go with 6:30 as some folks may get there later in the day. Biggest deer threat for campers going to Herds will be in the park and thats not very far. Lunchtime @ Herds during deer season can be pretty crazy Lot's of hungry hunters showing up in camo. Haven't eaten there in the evening so can't comment on that.

Back