• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey, any way you could post up that track? I'd love to start exploring that part of the area. Just got my AT tagged. New back tire in transit. Crash bars next...

Jarrett...Id bet that rutted road was Bosque CR237 ...climbs up & around a steep rocky ridge not far from Hwy 6 between Clifton & Valley Mills.... A Ghost favorite for sure

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Did you have the burger king burps for the rest of the day?

Great ride :clap:

Jarrett...Id bet that rutted road was Bosque CR237 ...climbs up & around a steep rocky ridge not far from Hwy 6 between Clifton & Valley Mills.... A Ghost favorite for sure

Rod are you talking about 3137? We went down it but they had graded it a short while ago. Still one of the nicer roads in the area but a little easier this time around.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, it was somewhere in here:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/32....99,-97.361893,1026m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

We're riding along and Steve goes, "uh oh, that wasn't here before... I'm going through it." This was another case of Steve making it look easy :)

Rod, I learned about that from our own verisest1 (Larry) while he was scoping out rides for the RTB rally a few years ago.

Turning onto 1133 from the south side like we did, it's like you're riding along a rocky-ish pasture road that would have been easy to miss if you didn't know it was there. All of a sudden, as I turned on to it, in the Sena I hear Jarrett make this short uncontrolled laugh of anticipated pleasure. Good attitude from our newer off-roader.

As you go north, the road is dirt that doesn't like rain, moisture or perhaps even humidity (fair warning). If you're entering from the north you would never guess there's a road there. The north end is overgrown and turns right next to a little coral or something on the side of a barn (?). Good stuff.

Last edited:
Had a fun, local ride with MacDaddy yesterday.

37895770_10214302782176904_8454608899876585472_o.jpg

You should recognize this Rod, I learned it from you, the 4185 overlook not to far from the Rock Church.

Because it's been so dry lately, it's easy to overlook in the video at 1:04 that we are crossing a low water area.

I'm sure it can look worse than this but this is how I'm used to seeing it most of the time.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLrjXAL1F8&index=14&list=UUh85LdFFzImubM8uHQIflBg"]East Middle Bosque Rd - YouTube[/ame]

Rod are you talking about 3137? We went down it but they had graded it a short while ago. Still one of the nicer roads in the area but a little easier this time around.
I had a brain fart....I usually kno....all Bosque county roads are 4 digits....but I did get the 37 part right!

Looks like a great ride. Maybe I can go with you guys next time.

Also looking forward to the 24th in Arkansas...that should be a really fun time as well.

I'd love to go some Saturday, but I know I'd probably go about half as fast as you guys. LOL. I'm slowly learning my limits and the limits of the bike. I need more practice.

Jarrett, see any rabbits getting chased by snakes this last time? I missed the snake on the 4th of July ride, but laughed at that rabbit.

I'm about halfway through Jarrett's video and I was wondering if Mack takes these roads while he's working. LOL

Back