• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KDX recovery and SL conversion Youtube

ntklr650

Matt6:34
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
M
One of the channels I enjoy following on YouTube is called Jennie's Garage. The first assumption is that is a lady named Jennie in her garage, it is actually her husband fixing stuff while she films and makes comments. They are a pretty goofy pair and entertaining to watch. The main focus of his repairs is typically Craigslist bikes that he buys for cheap. I personally have never seen bikes as cheap as he says he gets them but he does not live in DFW so that may be the problem.

He just finished a KDX recovery and conversion to Street legal. It is a really great comprehensive set of videos showing the work to do it right.

This is definitely on my list of things to do as a street legal kdx would be perfect for short runs to decent off-road and then to trailer to New Mexico and tear up the desert.

$200 Kawasaki Dirt Bike Project: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFjvXV2dZx4m2rRJR_GRf3ZGWEDl2eqH

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

A street legal KDX is on my motorcycle bucket list, and is probably the most attainable thing on that list. I really have no excuse for not doing it already.

I really enjoy his channel. I found him when I was researching PW-50s for my kiddos. Definitely learned a lot from him. I just wish he'd post more often.

His CT90 to 125 conversion was a great one as well.
I really like how he did the KDX.
May need to keep an eye out for donor parts one day.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

He also did a series on that both the other bikes in the back ground as well as a trailer resto (which I don't recall that he finished). I don't subscribe, but have run across a lot of his videos.

Back