• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: IMS 4.9Ga tank for DR650

Tom

Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Lowry
I just finished swapping the stock forks on my DR650 to a set of DRZ400 forks. One problem I run into was the clearance on the IMS tank so had to swap back to the stock tank.

Tank is in great shape and includes petcock and top bushings and longer bolts, you will need your stock tank mounts. Located SE from Houston (Santa Fe) and would like it picked up, really don't want to ship it.

$125.

4AF0B956-03D8-4B92-AA58-F3BC014E28E4_zpshiyxzaqr.jpg

There is such a thing on this forum called the TWT Express ( I gave it that name ) LOL. It works pretty good sometimes.

You just need to post up and see if any one is traveling from Desert Skies
area towards yours and see if they have room for the tank. If someone could get it as for as Gonzales or just close , I can at least get it to San Antonio or closer to you.

OP.... FYI, im still interested... just been really busy at the shop. another week or so i'll be more serious on this.

Last edited:
Hi Tom and Vec, I drive Austin to Kerrville and back once a week, glad to help with the delivery.

Hi Tom and Vec, I drive Austin to Kerrville and back once a week, glad to help with the delivery.
Old thread John, just referenced for another thread.

I will be in houston next week. And be back in FTW after Thanksgiving. Not sure if that will help you.

Back