• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding in NC

Reaction score
First Name
Reuben
Last Name
Bakker
Hey guys. I haven't logged in here in a few months... Hope everyone is doing well out in TX! I lost my job back in April and moved out to NC in May. Just thought I'd post a little vid from yesterday's ride. Living in NC definitely has its perks!

Man its going to suck when someone pulls out in front of you at 70. Enjoy NC!

That only makes me want to get back out to NC REALLY bad...

By the way, there will be some TWT folks coming out your way next week with the Motorcycle Tourers Forum people. They will be staying at the Ironhorse Lodge near Deal's Gap.

http://www.mctourer.com/rides/2011/FS_Smoky/

Yeah I'm loving it out here!

The Ironhorse lodge is really great, and of course the riding out that way is incredible too! I've already been out through that area 4 or 5 times since moving here :rider:

Do much Dualsport riding out there? I've only done a little there and LOVED it!

Do much Dualsport riding out there? I've only done a little there and LOVED it!

None YET. I've got the street bike and the dirt bike, just need approval for that 3rd in-between bike :lol2:

Wifey wants a Ducati Monster first... so we'll see. Would LOVE a 400 or 650 dual sport though. Maybe this winter I'll find a deal!!

thanks for sharing the ride. I now live an hour east of your video. :trust:

thanks for sharing the ride. I now live an hour east of your video. :trust:

No way! Ha how cool! I'm down by Lake Wylie. Let me know if you ever want to go for a ride or do some photography sometime. Would love to get out and do some creative shooting again (it's been years). :photo:

Back