• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

South of Houston

That's a good question. I was going to make the run with the Wednesday Night crowd, but the weather report nixed that. I guess . I will ride or drive over tomorrow. If Joe's isn't open we can try somewhere else.

Randy

Randy,

I think I am going to bail on this morning...it is looking very tropical out there right now.
I will also miss next week--will be up in Montana visiting college roommate and enjoying some crisp, dry air, and topography, maybe a grizzly at Glacier Park?

I was up a pretty late last night and slept in. I'll be at Joe's next Monday (10th) but will probably be missing the ones afterward until the end of December. Planning on taking a college course at SanJac that runs Sept. 17 - December.

All,

I will miss tomorrow, 9/17-- due to a Dermatologist appointment at 8 AM. However, hopefully we can resume meeting and eating in beautiful downtown Alvin.

I’m going to miss out through October - going to be stuck in class.

Anyone interested in meeting Monday the 24th? Weather looks like fall. I am in if anyone else wants to meet and eat...

To any of us who live on the South side of Houston there's kind of a dearth of activity for older riders. I was wondering if there were any guys and gals who are sporting or hiding gray hair that live south of Houston that would like to get together for breakfast somewhere, swap some lies and do some riding? If so, let's start talking.

Randy
Hi Randy -

I just saw the message since I don't often log on to the site - sorry for the belated response! I live in Sugar Land and fit your "grey" description although I'd prefer to call it "Blond"! Often drive towards and beyond Fulshear or Leakey etc. for a "pressure release-run".. Let's catch up and get a core group going this side of town.

Gerhard van Niekerk

Gerhard,

Please join us next Monday morning... Alvin, TX, just go east on Hwy 6 towards Galveston, 8 AM....I will be either on my blue Guzzi or yellow MV..

Hey All, I am back from vacation and ready to talk bikes and eat a real American breakfast. I hope to see ya'll at Joe's tomorrow.
Randy

I’m still working my way back from Barber’s Vintage Fest. Hope to make breakfast next week.
Tom

Hoping to make it next week... had a family death... so have been out of town

Even though the weather is not looking good for tomorrow, I plan to be at Joe's by 8:00. I hope to see ya'll there.

Randy

Randy,

Still tied up here... never fear, I will join up next week if possible.

Back