• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Withdrawn from Sale

Reaction score
Update, I’m moving to Western North Carolina on Sunday, going to take it with me. It will probably sell in the Spring when people start dreaming of weekend getaways on the Blue Ridge.

I’m having trouble uploading pictures, here’s a link to the Craigslist ad with pictures.

https://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2013-yamaha-super-tenere/6715143854.html

2013 Yamaha Super Tenere

15,830 miles

Regularly maintained with genuine Yamaha parts and lubricants always.

New Heidenau K60 Scout tires installed in July. They have almost 1,500 miles on them.

Extras include,

Yoshimura RS-4 Exhaust

BMC High Flow Air Filter

ECU Unleashed performed in person at AF1 Racing in Austin, TX

Altrider Skid Plate

Altrider Crash Bars, there are some scratches on each side from tip overs off-road. The right side pannier has a scratch on the edge from one of those tip overs.

Sargent World Crosser Seat, Front and Rear

Bumot Panniers and Racks

Bumot Pannier Rack Mounted Tool Box

Bumot Top Box Plate, the top box is not included because it has a wrap on it that I used for a charitable project. I’m keeping it for sentimental reasons.

Rox Risers

Madstadt Adjustable Windshield Bracket

Yamaha Wind Deflectors

Yamaha Heated Grips

This is an excellent motorcycle, I love the color and feel of it, but its time to pursue other interests. I spent the summer riding up the West Coast then down the Rocky Mountains. For two of those weeks I rode a Jet Ski from Seattle, WA to Juneau, AK!

The only issued I’ve had with the bike was last year it started to randomly shut down. After a week of this I took it to the dealer and Yamaha approved the main wiring harness to be replaced under warranty, it has not been a problem since.

The extended Y.E.S. Warranty is good until May 2019.

Clear Texas Title

The price for TWT members is $7,800, It will be on Craigslist for $8,100

Last edited:
Re: 2013 Yamaha Super Tenere, $7,800

Nicely farkled machine. Good luck with the sale.

Very good looking bike. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

trades?

Hi Woodsguy,

That XCF is pretty tempting! I’m looking to get away from rode riding and do more trail riding and jet skiing.

XCF IS a great trail bike.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

The Super Tenere is still for sale. I’m moving to Western North Carolina in two weeks and would like to sell it here because it has a Texas title and registration. The price is fair (and firm), comes with some nice extras such as a spare rear drive shaft and housing. I found it on eBay last year and figured it would be good to have around in case I needed it. Also comes with a throttle body balancer and some lubricants.

...comes with some nice extras such as a spare rear drive shaft and housing. I found it on eBay last year and figured it would be good to have around in case I needed it...

Might be worth some money if somebody can mod it to fit a GS. 8 years of Tenere production and not a single known blown final drive.

Very clean and nicely accessorized bike. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Update, I’m moving to Western North Carolina on Sunday, going to take it with me. It will probably sell in the Spring when people start dreaming of weekend getaways on the Blue Ridge.

Best wishes on your new adventure

Karl

Back