• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

went in walmart on pit bikes!! VIDEO!

Brilliant!

And I'm referring to the part about showing their faces and stating their names on video before the stunt. :phead:

Pity nobody in the store had the presence of mind to knock them off their bikes and hold them for the police.

I was wondering why no one clotheslined them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was that your little brother? He looks just like you with many of the same hilarious antics...

oh haha no and I don't have a little brother.. just a older brother.. they r just friends of mine

The guy in the red sweatshirt should have thrown a fire extinguisher at him. Would've been much more effective. Hooligans doing stuff like this need to be slapped down.

Ha, ha, ha, that was hilarious, boys. You know what would have been even funnier? If you had knocked down some poor old lady - like my mother, who shops at Walmart - and broken her hip in 3 places so that she had to spend a month in the hospital. Now that would have been funny. :biggun:

oh yeah I saw that video! my friend want to do that again a longer ride ! :eek2:

Security camera in the parking lot should have caught the RV. Hope they don't ruin the free RV parking for us normal people. I'd be happy to put a shoulder into one of those fools riding inside the store.

Back