• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

I was expecting to make it tomorrow, but now I'm not sure. I have a lot going on.

Ti04, this is a somewhat impromptu gathering and it doesn't always happen. The way it works is that someone has an idea of where he'd like to go and posts his idea to the group like Texasrider58 did this week. I think he was talking about the Flying fish on Montgomery in Ft. Worth which is a frequent place for us to go. If folks like the place and are available, they post up that they are coming. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. We have had as few as one show up and up to 15 or more folks. Nowadays it's usually 4 or 5 folks. We always meet in around 7. Some get there a little early and gab in the parking lot before going in. People stay busy now and sometimes it doesn't come together until Tuesday afternoon. I won't know if I can make it for sure until then. Please stay subscribed to the thread. If it doesn't happen tomorrow, it will soon and we're always glad for new folks so we have more lies to hear. Looks like a nice mix of bikes in your signature. Look forward to hearing about them.

I'm definitely out. I have to go to the Airport this evening.

Rats :roll: Looks like no get together this time. I was looking forward to meeting ya'll but I guess not this weekend. Next Tuesday is July 3rd and I may be out of town so the following week maybe.

Have a great week !!

Sorry this week isn't coming together. Dahveed is one of the more regular attendees and I think he is traveling, and I'm just getting back from a trip and getting ready for the 4th. Come by for a burger on he 4th if you are able. The Friday night ice cream bikes thing is a bit more regular too.

Apparently not. I think the 4th has people busy. If you want to come by my place tomorrow, feel free. See the "Burn your burger at Brewsters" thread.

Fuzzy's on Race street July 17th. I've been out of town in the land of no Mexican food, so I'm making up for lost time. And I'm heading out again soon, so I'm kind of pre-loading all at the same time. Too hot to ride? Come in a cage. Its really all about the fellowship anyway.

In.
Its not hot yet, but you can see it coming. 110 degrees forecast for Sunday. Want to get out a little before the hot hits.

A good turnout tonight. Thanks to all that braved the heat. I saw a toasty 106.5º on the way in and 91.5º on the way back home. I was just about to hit the grip heaters when it warmed back up to 92.5º. See ya'll in a few weeks.

When yall go to Fuzzy`s next try the Mango Habanero Mahi Mahi tacos only a summertime special, Excellant...

Back