• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2016 Kawasaki NINJA 1000 ABS - $6900

Reaction score
First Name
Jesus
Last Name
Mayoral
The only reason I want to sell it is because I am planning to buy a house and I need to lower my credit cards debt for a better mortgage interest rate. It's a perfect bike to commute, sweet spot between touring and sport bike. The bike has 9600 miles, clean title, never dropped and never had an issue. I love it but I have other priorities for now. I am selling it for $6900 including an oil service kit, sparkplugs and an air filter. I am going to buy the same model as soon as I can.

P.D. I am in the Houston area.

Attachments

• DSCN0406.jpg
    DSCN0406.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCN0403.jpg
    DSCN0403.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCN0416.jpg
    DSCN0416.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCN0400.JPG
    DSCN0400.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCN0401.jpg
    DSCN0401.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I should have stated for some might not know about this bike, it is not a crotch rocket. It is a sport tourer bike even though still a Ninja is its DNA [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

The only reason I want to sell it is because I am planning to buy a house and I need to lower my credit cards debt for a better mortgage interest rate. It's a perfect bike to commute, sweet spot between touring and sport bike. The bike has 9600 miles, clean title, never dropped and never had an issue. I love it but I have other priorities for now. I am selling it for $6900 including an oil service kit, sparkplugs and an air filter. I am going to buy the same model as soon as I can.

P.D. I am in the Houston area.

Are you a veteran?

Nope as an officer but I have been married for 25 years[emoji16]..May I ask why?

Nope as an officer but I have been married for 25 years[emoji16]..May I ask why?

I work for the Veterans Land Board. Our home loan rate is .50% below market, if you have a 30% or more VA disability rating, we give another .50%. In most cases you can't touch our loans. But you must be a veteran or a current service member in one of the military branches.

Just seeing if I could help out on that rate.

For example, right now USAA is offering 4.375%. But you have to pay 1.125% down to get that. Our rate is 4.37 with no points. and 3.87 for the 30% or more disabled. And you can use the VA guarantee with us.

In short, their 4.375 is their prime rate for B+ and higher credit. Without those points, you'd be at 4.8 or higher. With lower than B+, it would be in the 5's.

There's a lot to it, but I don't want to highjack your post anymore than I have.:lol2:

Good to know in any case. Thanks.

Great bike at a great price. If I had the money, I'd sell my '11 and buy this.

Such a shame that you'll have a garage with no bike to put in it.:-(

Thanks. I do have a ktm 1190 I have a lot fun too. They are both my babies but I have a bigger priority now. I believe the price is reasonable but I could negotiate it a little bit.

Jesus is one of the Clear Lake Bike Night regulars and I’ve been on some rides with him as well. I can vouch you should have no concerns about how this bike has been ridden and how well it’s been taken care of.

Jesus is one of the Clear Lake Bike Night regulars and I’ve been on some rides with him as well. I can vouch you should have no concerns about how this bike has been ridden and how well it’s been taken care of.

:dude:

can second that. Great guy and his machines are kept in immaculate shape. This bike is like brand new.

I've been researching these lately, and it all sounds great. If I ever wear out my RT....

Back