• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Re: IF I were to get a dirt bike, what should I get?

Ha! Spread the good word..... Did that MC come with AC though? After walking outside to give the plants a little water I think I wilted just a bit...

Your signature has grown !

I think its cool that you and your daughter are riding together. I look forward to riding with both of y'all.

I think its cool that you and your daughter are
riding together....
Me too.

...After about 2.5 hours of ride time on the CRF250L seat, I was ready to be off of it for a while....
A Seat Concepts replacement pad & cover will go long way twds fixing that.

Being a 2014 model, it's surprising that there was not already a few add ons before you got it. Previous owner probably c.l.'ed them knowing they were easily saleable , guessing. Looks like a nice clean ride!

Last edited:

There were, this is everything its got on it at this point:

Shinko 700 Rear Tire
Unifilter Foam Air Filter
SpitFire Quick Release Windshield
Rotopax ReadyRear Luggage Rack
Lightweight Battery
Additional Blinkers
TMS Handguards
Acerbis Skid Plate
Battery Tender Jr cable

Plus I added a GPS mount, my tank and tail bag to carry my tools and stuff.

Yea, that's more like it :thumb:. Curious, what's the difference in the atv/2 wheel trails? Why the segregation? Cant figure it, other than, no need for trailers :mrgreen:

They don’t want the bikes being ran over by the 4 wheelers.

Will be doing a weekend out there when the heat breaks. Go out Saturday stay the night and ride Sunday.
Will be started by a thread when a date is set.

Back