• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DS Helmet and OTG goggles with glasses

Reaction score
Wear Scott OTG goggles with a off road helmet works great in dry dusty riding but in rain it doesn't work at all. Rain need a regular helmet with face shield. Going on two day ride and can't carry two helmets in case of rain. bought a AFX FX-39 helmet fits good but when I put my glasses on and with it sitting down so low on my forehead my goggles will not fit without sitting on top of my glasses. would like to know if I need some slimmer OTG goggles what brand model or what DS helmet model and brand should i look into would appreciate any information I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who wears glasses and need a good DS helmet

look at the AFX fx-55 i just got one and so far it works good with glasses still trying to break-it when not in use it sit across small water melon so i can stretch it out i have fat face
the helmet can be configured in a number of ways plus it has two shield that work together one sun shield, one clear.

RTS

Back