• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale: 2007 BMW 1200GS

Reaction score
I have a high mileage (126,000mi) GS with just about everything you might want to add to one. Not interested in selling off components. This bike is in great shape and runs like a Beemer and most recently has been maintained by Hank at MotoHanks in Dilley, Texas. All 6K and 12K and 24K maintenance has been meticulously performed. Only synthetic oil. Almost new Anakee3 tires. It has tons upgrades and I'll list as many here as I can.

Touratech Zega Pro panniers (35l & 45l) and Top Case (38l)
Ohlin Shock w/preload adjuster
Mudslinger guard to protect shock
Pair of Denali II dual intensity LED Aux Lights
Zeon Headlight
High Intensity flashing LED brake lights
Bar Risers
Crash bars
Heavy Duty skid plate
Headlight protector
Exhaust connecting pipe guard
Cylinder Head Guards
Throttle potentiometer guard
Upgraded steel wire spoked wheels
Fastway foot pegs
Aftermarket horn
Touratech wide footprint kickstand plate
Aftermarket windscreen
Multi-cam bus outlet
Front & Rear rotors replaced within past 40K miles and are in great shape
12V outlets x 2 for heated gear & charging accessories :clap:

This bike is ready to go on a serious adventure, or to the local market!

I am probably missing a guard or two... If buyer is interested I have a spare set of Heidenaus and TKC 80s that are both 90%.

Bike is located in Lubbock and it is a great fly and ride city. Might be a challenge to get the extra tires home though!

I really need to sell this bike to make room for my latest edition ADV bike. Asking $8,500

I have lots of photos but don't know how to post them to this site!

Email is dorphiny2k@yahoo.com

pics...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Back